Courtney Campbell Causeway Bridge Project Nearing Completion
Construction should be completed along SR 60 within the next two months for the water quality improvement project in Old Tampa Bay. This new bridge was built to provide a channel for tidal flow to improve water circulation (April 2019 photo). More...
Lane closures in the Tampa Bay area
Scheduled lane closures for June 2 - 8, 2019 More...
FDOT District Seven Workforce Development Program
Watch video More...
SR 679 (Bayway Bridge) Replacement Project in Pinellas County
This design-build project is replacing the existing two-lane bascule bridge with a two-lane, high-level, fixed bridge (Bayway Structure "E") which is the bridge between Isla Del Sol and Tierra Verde islands. Irish Green XXXXLarge Awesome Shirts Funny Legends December 1968 Life Begins at 50
Widening the Ramp Bridge Over Sligh Avenue
Workers install a girder that will become part of the widened southbound I-75 to I-4 ramp bridge over Sligh Avenue. (4/6/19 photo) More...
- Puma Women's Elevated FZ Hoody W
- SS HERITAGE English Willow Cricket Bat, SH
- Wkaijc Light Comfortable Polarized Fashion Personality Creativity Exquisite Casual Sunglasses Sunglasses ,B
- Z-LITE 200-4MB-PWH Riviera Matte Black 4-Light Island Billiard, Matte Black
- Yogapocketpants715spacedyepurple Medium ODODOS Power Flex Yoga Capris Pants Tummy Control Workout Running 4 Way Stretch Yoga
- JED Pool Tools 9086025 Rope and Float Kit for Swimming Pool, 25Feet